Process-1: Fuel Cycles
- Y.iwai,T.yamanishi,H.nakamura,K.Isobe,M.nishi,"Numerial estimation method of the hydrogen isotope inventory in the hydrogen isotope separation system for fusion reactor,"J.nuel.Sei.Tech.,39,661-669(2002)
- Y.Iwai,T.Yamanishi,S.O'hira,T.Suzuki,W.M.Shu,M.Nishi,"H-D-T cryogenic distillation experiments at TPL/JAERI in support of ITER,"Fusion Eng.Des.,61-62,553-560(2002)
- K.Isobe,H.Imaizumi,T.Hayashi,S.Konishi,M.Nishi,"Demonstration of fuel cleanup system consisting of electrolytic reactor and tubular reservor tank for fusion reactors,"Fusion Sci.Tech.,41,988-992(2002)
- Y.Iwai,H.Nakamura,S.Konishi,M.Nishi,R.S.Willims,"Study on sudden loss of cryogenic coolant accident happend in the hydrogen isotope separation system for fusion reactor,"Fusion Sci. Technol.,41,668-672(2002)
- K.Isobe,H.Nakamura,A.Kaminaga,K.Tsuzuki,S.Higasijima,M.Nishi,Y.Konayashi, S.Konishi, "Characterizatiom of JT-60U exhaust gas during experimental operation"Fusion Eng.Des.,81,827-832(2006)
Process-2: Blanket Tritium Recovery
- Y.Kawamura,S.Konishi,M.Nishi,T.Kakuta,"Transport Properties of Hydrogen Isotope Gas Mixture through Ceramic Protonic Condugtor,"Fusion Sci.Technol.,41,1035-1039(2002)
- T.Kakuta,S,Hirata,s.Konishi,y.Kawamura,"Conceptual Design of the Blanket Tritium Recovery System for The Prototype Fusion Reactor,"Fusion Sci,Technol.,41,1069-1073(2002)
- M.Kato,T.Itoh,H.Sugai,Y.Kawamura,T.Hayashi,"Deveropment of Electrochemical Hydrogen Pump under Vacuum Condition for Compact Tritium Gas Recycling System,"Fusion Sci.Technol.,41,859-863(2002)
- Y.Kawamura,S.Konishi,and M.Nishi,"Extraction of Hydrogen from Water Vapor by Hydrogen Pump Using Ceramic Protonic Conductor,"Fusion Sci,Technol.,45,33-40(2004)
- T.Yamanishi,T.Hayashi,Y.Kawamura,et al.,"Interlinked Test Results for Fusion Fuel Processing and Blanket Tritium Recovery Systems Using Cryogenic Molecular Sieve Bed,"Fusion Sci.Technol.,48,63-66(2005)
- Y.Kawamura,Y.Iwai,H.Nakamura,et al.,"Tritium Recovery from Solid Breeder Blanket by Water Vapor Addition to Helium Sweep Gas,"Fusion Sci. Technol.,48,654-657(2005).
- Y.Kawamura,M.Enoeda,T.Yamanishi and M.Nishi,"Feasibility Study on the Blanket Tritium Recovery System Using The Palladium Membrane Diffuser,"Fusion Eng. Des.,81,809-814(2006)
Process-3: Water Detritation
- Y.Iwai,Y.Misaki,T.Hayashi,T.Yamanishi,S.Konishi,"The water detritiation system of the ITER tritium plant,"Fusion Sci.Technol.,41,1126-1130(2002)
- Y.Iwai,T.Yamanishi,M.Nishi,T.Yagi,M.Tamada,"Durability of Imadiated Polymers in Soplid-Polymer-Electrolyte Water Electrolyzer,"J.Nucl.Sci.Technol.,42,636-642(2005)
- Y.Iwai,T.Yamanishi,M.Nishi,Y.Suzuki,K.Kurita,"Application of Pressure Swing Adsorption to Water Detritination Process,"J.Nucl.Sci.Twchnol.,42,566-572(2005)
- T.Yamanishi,Y.Iwai,Y.Kawamura,M.Nishi,"A design study for Tritium recovery system from cooling water of a fusion power plant,"Fusion Eng. Des.,81,797-802(2006)
- Y.Iwai,T.Yamanishi,K.Isobe,M.Nishi,T.Yagi,"Distinctive radiation durability of ion exchange membrane in SPE water electrolyzer for ITER water water detritiation system,"Fusion Emg.Des.,81,815-820(2006).
- T.Hayashi,K.Kobayashi,Y.Iwai,N.Asanuma,S.Ohira,and M.Nishi,"Tritium Confinement Demonstration using CaissonAssembly for Tritium Safety Study at TPL/KAERI,"Fusion Sci.Technol.,41,647-651(2002)
- K.Kobayashi,T.Hayashi,Y.Iwai,N.Asanuma and M.Nishi,"Tritium Behavior Study for Detrimation of Atmosphere in a Room,"Fusion Sci.Twchnol.,41,673-677(2002)
- H.Oka,M.Nishikawa,T.Takeishi,J.Yamaguchi,M.Nishi,T.Hayashi,and K.Kobayashi"Calculation Code of System Effect Using Serial Reactor Model,"Fusion Sci.Technol.,41,658-662(2002)
- Y.Iwai,T.Hayashi,K.Kobayashi,and M.Nishi,"Case Study on Unexpected Tritium Release Happened in a Ventilated Room of Fusion Reactor,"Fusion Sci.Technol.,48,460-463(2005)
- H.Nakamura,T.Yamanishi,T.Hayashi,K.Kobayashi and M.Nishi,"Evaluation of Tritium Behavior in the Epoxy Painted Concrete wall of ITER Hot Cell,"Fusion Sci.Technol.,48,452-455(2005).
- Y.Iwai,T.Yamanishi,T.Hayashi,M.Nishi,"Study on Tritium Removal Performance by Gas Separation Membrane with Reflux Flow for Tritium Removal System of Dusion Reactor,"Fusion Sci.Technol.,48,456-459(2005)
- K.Kobayashi,O.Terada,H.Miura,T.Hayashi and M.Nishi,"The Oxidation Performance Test of Detritiation System under Existence of CO and CO2,"Fusion Sci.Technol.,48,476-479(2005)
- W.M.Shu,C.A.Gentile,C.H.Skinner,S.Langish,M.F.Nishi,"The Effect of Oxygen on the release of tritium during baking of TFTR D-T tikes,"Fusion Eng. Des.,61-62,599-604(2002)
- W.M.Shu,Y.Kawakubo,S.Ohira,et al.,"Tritium decontamination of TFTR D-T plasma facing components using an ultra violet Laser,"Fusion Sci.Technol.,41,690-674(2002)
- W.M.Shu,Y.Kawakubo,M.F.Nishi,"Tritium recovery from co-deposited Iayers using 193-nm laser." Appl.Phys. A,76,421-425(2003).
- W.M.Shu,Y.Kawakubo,G.-N.Luo and M.F.Nishi,"Removal of Co-deposited Layers by Excimer Lasers,"J.Nucl.Sci.Technol.,40,1019-1026(2003)
- W.M.Shu,Y.Kawakubo,K.Masaki,M.F.Nishi,"Ablative Removal of ckdeposits on JT-60 carbon tiles by an excimer laser,"J.Nucl.Mater.,313-316,584-587(2003)
- H.Nakamura,S.Higashijima,K.Isobe,A.Kaminaga,T.Horikawa, et al.,"Application of glow dischargers for tritium removal from JT-60U vacuum vessel",Fusion Eng,Des.,70,163-173(2004).
- H.Nakamura,W.Shu,T.Hayashi,S.O'hira,M.Nishi and M.Sugisaki,"Study on deuterium premeation through copper and F82H low activation steel by ion implantation,"Fusion Sci.Technol.,41,887-891(2002)
- H.Nakamura,W.Shu,T.Hayashi and M.Nishi,"Tritium permeation through tungsten and nickel using pure tritium ion beam,"J.Nuch.Mater.,313-316,675-678(2003).
- H.Nakamura and M.Nishi,"Experimental evalution of tritium permeation through stainless steel tubes of heat exchanger from primary water to secondary water,"J.Nuel.Mater.,329-333,183-187(2004).
- G.-N.Luo,W.M.Shu,H.Nakamura,et al.,"ion species control in a high flux deuterium plasma beam produced by a linear plasma generator,"Rev.Sci.Instru.,75,4374-4378(2004).
- G.-N.Luo,W.M.Shu and M.Nishi,"Incident energy dependence of blistering at tungsten irradiated by low energy high flux deuterium plasma beams,"J.Nuch.Matter.,347,111-117(2005).
- H.Nakamura,S.Sakurai,S.Suzuki,T.Hayashi,M.Enoeda,K.Tobita,and DEMO plant design team,"Case study on tritium inventry in the fusion DEMO plant at JAERI",Fusion Eng.Des.,81,1339-1345(2006).
- G.-N.Luo,W.M.Shu and M.F.Nishi,"Imfuloence of blistering on retention in W irradiated by high flux deuterium plasmas of tens of eV,"Fusion eng.Des.81,957-962(2006).
- T.Hayashi,T.Suzuki,S.Konishi,T.Yamanishi,M.Nishi,and K.Kurita,"Development of ZrCo Beds for ITER Tritium Storage and Delivery",Fusion Sci.Technol.,41,801-804(2002).
- W.N.Shu,M.Matsuyama,T.Suzuki and M.F.Nishi,"Characteristics of a promising tritium process monitor detecting bremsstrahlung X-rays",Nuch.Instru.Meth.Phys.Res.A,521,423-429,(2004).
- T.Hayashi,T.Suzuki,M.Yamada and M.Nishi,"Tritiun Accounting Stability of a ZrCo Bed with"in-bed"Gas Flowing Calorimetry,"Fusion Sci.Technol.,48,317-323(2005).
- M.Nishi,T.Yamanishi,T.Hayashi and DEMO Plant design team,"Study on Tritium Accountanct in Fusion DEMO Plant at JAERI,"Fusion Eng.Des.,81,745-751(2006).
- G.-N.Luo,W.M.Shu,and M.F.Nishi,"Influence of blistering on retention in W irradiated by high flux deuterium plasmas of tens of eV,"Fusion Eng.Des.81,957-962(2006).
Safety-5: Handling&Radiochemical Reactions
- M.Yamada,T.Yamanishi,W.Shu,T.Suzuki,H.Nakamura,Y.Kawamura,Y.Iwai,K.Kobayashi, K.Isobe and M.Nishi,"Operation Results on Safety Systems of Tritium Process Laboratory in Japan Atomic Energy Reserch Institute",Fusion Sci.Technol.,41,593-597(2002).
- M.Nishi,T.Hayashi,W.Shu,H.Nakamura,et al.,"Tritium Engeneering Reserch and Development for Fusion Reactor at the Tritium Process Laboratory of JAERI",J.Materialovedenie,N2,42-45(2002).
- W.M.Shu,S.O'hira,T.Suzuki,and M.F.Nishi,"Radiochemical reactions between tritium oxiders and carbon dioxine,"Fusion Eng.Des.,70,123-129(2004).
- W.M.Shu,S.Ohira,T.Suzuki and M.F.Nishi,"Radiocheical reactions between tritium molccule and carbon dioxide,"Fusion Sci.Technol.,48,684-687(2005).
- T.Hayashi,T.Itoh,K.Kobayashi,K.Isobe and M.Nishi,"Safety Handling Characteristics of High-level Tritiated Water,"Fusion Eng.Des.,81,1365-1369(2006).
- Copyright(C) National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology, All rights reserved. -